To lose belly fat
There is a situation in which the weight of a person becomes so much that its bad effect starts on his health. When a person consumes more calories than required, the fat starts accumulating in the body in the form of extra calorie fat.
What is Belly Fat?
According to Ayurveda, obesity is due to the unbalance of Vata, pitta, and phlegm. Obesity increases mainly due to an imbalance of Kapha dosha. Which imbalances the fattening metal present in our body.
Why does the waist become too fat? (Causes of Belly Fat)
It is considered normal to have a little fat on the stomach, but if it is too much, you may have to fight many diseases. Apart from changing lifestyles and part-life, wrong eating and drinking habits are the main reason for increasing fat in the stomach. This place is due to growing fat tissue Adipose (Adipose Tissue) In addition there is a strong flow of blood to the fat mix. Also, our sitting posture also makes a difference, people who do such work for which they have to sit in one place from morning to an evening like working on computer continuously, etc. In this case, obesity increases more rapidly in the part of the waist.
Apart from this, there are also the following reasons:
– Genetic- According to the research of scientists, some fat cells in the body grow genetically, if any of the family is suffering from this problem, then the future generation is also likely to have this problem.
– Weak Digestive System – As our age increases, our digestive system also starts becoming weak, this is also the reason for increasing the fat of the abdomen or waist. It is generally seen that in this case, women are more prone to this problem than men. Problems like thyroid and sugar also surround the body due to poor digestive system.
Prevention Tips for Belly Fat
To reduce waist fatness, it is necessary to make changes in lifestyle and diet as much as exercise is also necessary.
– Avoid carbohydrates at least once a week
Eat green bitter vegetables, such as bitter gourd, fenugreek, spinach, okra, vegetable ghee and trance fat.
– Do not eat saturated fat products.
– sweet (mithai), consume limited amount of alcohol.
– Reduce the use of flour, rice and sugar in food.
– By eating three times a day, our digestive system is not able to function properly, so eat little by little every two to three hours.
Eight to ten glasses of water a day is very important for health. You should not drink water only when you are thirsty. Some water should be drunk at every fixed time. Doing this can reduce the habit of over eating.
Green Tea – It has anti-oxidant properties which help in reducing Belly Fat, so drink at least one cup of green tea throughout the day.
Read more – How much water should I drink to lose weight?
Fruits and Vegetables – Small amounts of fruits and vegetables should be consumed throughout the day.
Complete sleep- Complete sleep is also necessary to reduce fat. Every person should get 7-8 hours of sleep. Sleeping more or less is an important reason for both weight gain. It is said that if you sleep for 7-8 hours with full sleep, then the digestive system works well, so that the food is easily digested.
Don’t forget breakfast- As much as necessary breathing is as much as breakfast is necessary. Some people think that not having breakfast causes weight loss, while it is not so, by not having breakfast, our appetite increases and we eat more, which can lead to weight gain problem.
Exercise along with dietary changes is extremely important to reduce waist obesity. Waist obesity cannot be reduced without exercise because it is the fat stored in a particular part of the body, for which some special type of exercise and yoga is necessary to reduce that obesity. By doing this yoga daily, the obesity of the waist gradually decreases-
– Anulom – Antonyms
According to Ayurveda –
Avoid eating sugary and canned foods.
– Do not eat starchy foods like rice, noodles, pasta, all purpose bread.
– Tobacco, alcohol and cigarettes should be avoided.
– Do not eat fried things.
– Tainted person is surrounded by many diseases one after the other. Among them, the increase in body fat is also one of them. When we are under stress, the level of cortisol in the blood increases. Cortisol increases the level of fat in the body causing the fat cells to become larger. Usually in this condition the fat grows around the abdomen. Therefore, it is important to reduce stress by exercising, meditation.
Home Remedies for Belly Fat( to Lose Belly Fat)
Home remedies are usually tried first to reduce waist obesity, but the truth is that along with using these remedies, it is very important to pay attention to food, lifestyle and exercise.
Consuming honey and lemon in lukewarm water reduces waist fatness
Take honey mixed with lukewarm water every morning. You can drink lemon juice mixed with water along with honey.
Read more: Things that happen when you lose weight
Fasting will reduce waist fatness (to Lose Belly Fat)
Keep fasting one day a week. If you cannot keep fast then only take liquid diet once a week.
Drinking green tea, lemon tea is beneficial in reducing obesity
Make a habit of drinking green tea, lemon tea, and black tea as they have high levels of anti-oxidants which helps in reducing weight.
Celery water is beneficial in reducing obesity
Celery water has proved to be very beneficial in reducing waist fat. Boil one teaspoon of celery in a glass of water, filter it and cool it and drink it every day before going to bed.
Papaya Beneficial for Belly Fat
To reduce belly and waist fat, consume papaya. Eating papaya daily will reduce the fat stored in the body within a few days.
Triphala powder beneficial in reducing obesity
Soak one teaspoon of Triphala powder in lukewarm water before going to bed at night, filter this water in the morning and mix honey in it and consume it for a few days. Obesity is reduced in a month by doing this regularly. Diabetes patients can consume Triphala water without adding honey.
Buttermilk consumption beneficial in reducing obesity
If you want to lose weight, then take buttermilk daily. Buttermilk should be mixed with roasted cumin, black salt and parsley.
Mint intake beneficial in reducing obesity
Mixing one teaspoon of mint juice with two teaspoons of honey and taking it daily in the morning or evening reduces obesity.
When should I go to the doctor?
If you do not get benefit even after taking a moderate diet, lifestyle and exercise etc. then a doctor’s advice should be taken.