State Bank of India (SBI) has turned out with a new enlistment warning for the post of Deputy Manager, Engineer, Technical Lead, and Other. SBI has around 452 vacancy situations to satisfy Across India. Online Applications are welcomed from qualified applicants having CA, Degree, MCA, M.Sc, and Post Graduate capability. Competitors who are excitedly hanging tight for Banking Sector occupations can allude to this page for all the more new most recent occupation notices.
Opening Details and Eligibility Criteria – SBI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||131||CA or B.Tech/M.Sc|
|Assistant manager||223||B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|IT security Expert||15||B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Project Manager||14||B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Application Architect||05||B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Technical Lead||02||B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
Note: Last Date Extended up to 27th January 2021 for the Engineer Post Only
Candidates age should be
- Minimum age - 21 years
- Maximum age - 45 years as on closing date of application.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Combined compensation will be up to Rs. 23700 - 51490 every month.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Selection Process:
Applicants will be chosen dependent on the presentation in
- Online Written Test - cum - Interaction
- Interview .
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Application Procedure 2021:
- Visit the SBI official website .
- Go to Current Opening and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user .
- After enrollment sign in with Reg No. furthermore, Password.
- Round out total subtleties in the application structure
- Upload the Scanned photograph, signature, and required document.
- Pay the application charge
- At last, submit the online application.
- Rs.750/- for General/OBC/EWS
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD:
- Online application begins from 22-12- 2020
- Last date for online application: 27- 01-2021
Thanks for visiting and if you like the post please dont forget to share. Check regularly to get daily job information.